1. If you wanna wear eye liner, ONLY wear it if you feel you need it. Some girls look perfectly fine without it.
2. Don't load on foundation. It looks too heavy on middle school girls. . :)
3. Please don't completely overload the eye makeup. It looks so TERRIBLE.
4.If you want your hair to be softer/shinier, use a heat protecter spray if you straighten/blowdry like I do. Then when you blowdry, point the dryer down, and your hair looks a lot better.
5.Shower everyday. Doesn't hurt. <3
6. Keep a brush with you at school, you wouldn't believe how messy hair can get. And check yourself out during the day, because it messes up but it's fixable(:
7.Spray some bodyspray in the morning, then spray some at lunch to smell good all day.
8.Curl eyelashes before you put in mascara. IF you use it. <3<3
9. Lipgloss never hurts:)
10.Once again, eyeliner! Don't overload the stuff! :)
11. You only really look good if you think you do. Don't leave the house hating your look.
PS. IF YOUR HAIR IS CURLY THEN YOU SHOULD JUST PUT MOUSE OR CURLY HAIR GEL